Thursday, 10 February 2011

Crossroads  (Episode #1)


At this point of life, everything seems rosy and smooth-sailing on the surface.
But who will know what lies beneath. The turmoil for a direction.
Direction in life, direction in career, direction in belief.
I think I'm most likely facing a delayed quarter-life crisis. Or have been since i hit 25.

Everyday I'm trying to think of things or plans which I think will make me feel better.
Suddenly I feel like discontinuing my Japanese language course and take up photography instead.
Yes, it's that kind of impulse out of nowhere.
Maybe I'm too bored with my life. I think I need new stimulus. Yes, so do you 'see' my crisis?

Blah...blah...

Probably I should just stop everything and do nothing for a while. To see if it makes me feel 'better'. Cheers.


~yun~

No comments: