Monday, 17 January 2011

Nail polish

Recently I am also hooked on buying nail polishes, to be exact, OPI nail polishes.
It's rather expensive to buy these polishes here (2X more expensive here than in US), that's why I never got to buying them until lately when I received some vouchers to spend.

Just 1 bottle is enough to set me searching for online sprees, and I came across this rather good online spree and bought a few more bottles. And yes, I have just ordered 1 more last week and hopefully I can get it on my hands very soon :)


   The 1st one

OPI Isn't It Romantic?
Very soft pink covered in white shimmer coat, which is not obvious in the photos, but it's actually very pretty and sweet in real-life. It's from the Fairytale Bride (Soft shades) series. And I think it makes you feel like a princess from the fairy tales.

Ok, will post more photos from the other bottles too. Online shopping is such addicitve! ^_^

~yun~

No comments: