Thursday, 21 April 2011

CONNED

I feel cheated by the stupid local telecom by using their overseas calling card, just because I did not manage to catch their tiny-weeny disclaimer located all the way at the bottom of the webpage.

Please do not bother to buy/use their calling card if afterall you intend to call back using your mobile phone.
This card only works if you call back using the public phones (seriously speaking, I can't remember seeing public phones during the HK trip, maybe extinct already just like in Spore).

BUT the last time I used such calling card on my hp from their rival, I don't remember getting charged for the local overseas calls. Wasted my time to buy/use the cards, only to find out that I will spend lesser if I just call back directly from my hp. Stupid telecom @#$%!  

No comments: