Sunday, 3 April 2011

I finally got the bag I wanted for a long time!



It is The Bag which got me hooked onto Kate Spade NY this year.
It is actually from last year's designs, so it's not longer sold in shops or online when I want to get it this yr.
But I happened to come across this website selling designer bags and they have a bazaar sale today and this bag is on the sale list!!! Venue near to my house too!!!

So it means I Must Get It!

Though it's still not that cheap, but I'm really happy that I finally got the bag I want!

Tadah!

(Picture taken from BeSurprise)


I reached super early at 10 when the event started at 11, but there is already a queue of 10+ people. Lucky I am kiasu, because all the bags (of this design) got snatched up within few mins. Heehee happy I got mine!!!


And I got a 'new' DSLR too!!!


Haha, actually it's 2nd-hand, don't want to buy brand new one since i'm like super amateur and I just want a camera to take photo. Best part is, it costs only $400 (350D camera body + lens with stabiliser). I like it! Because it's small and light, just nice for me! Bringing it to test out at RWS tomorrow! 

 
Just for fun!
Our family of cameras (as in cameras in our house)
So cute!

From right: hubby's 1D, hubby's 7D and my 350D
(The ezlink is there for comparsion purpose.)

Ok I shall go RWS and HK to take lots of photos! Cheers!


No comments: